Time Saving Tips Before Your Next Eye Exam
If you are a new patient, you will be receiving a link via email to our online patient information forms. Please call our office if you did not receive this link.
For New and Existing Patients: What to Bring with You to the Exam
- Your medical insurance card (it is different than vision insurance)
- Your old or current eyeglasses
- Any eyedrops you regularly use
- A list of your medications
- Your sunglasses. We can check to see if they have enough UV protection.
- If you would like computer glasses, measure the distance between the computer screen and your eyes.
For contact lens wearers:
- If you are a new patient and wear contact lenses, bring in the contact lens packaging or boxes with contact lens brand, power and base curve (BC). If you ran out and do not know your power, call your previous office and ask them to fax/email it to us.
- Wear your contact lenses in if you want to update/order contact lenses.
- Don’t forget to bring in back-up pair of eyeglasses.