To all Envision Optique patients and customers:
Envision Optique is open, and safely providing all exam services with limited volume, as well as optical sales and dispensing by appointment. Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to maintain a healthy and safe environment for your appointment:
- Our staff wear a face mask and gloves, which are changed and disinfected regularly.
- All equipment used for pretesting, examination, and follow-up is sanitized before and after each patient use.
- All frames tried on during the frame selection process are disinfected thoroughly according to manufacturer guidelines before being replaced on our displays.
- After every patient, countertops, chairs, light switches, doorknobs, mirrors, sinks, or faucets touched during their visit are sanitized.
- Frequently touched areas such as door handles and credit card pin pad are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- Brochures and magazines have been removed from front optical area.
- Bathroom is regularly checked and sanitized after each use.
To ensure the safety of Envision Optique patients and staff, we are asking the following: All patients must wear a face mask and attend their appointment alone. Patients will receive email/text links to our Covid-19 Screening Form, as well as History and Consent Forms if needed, to fill out and submit remotely. These must be received prior to the exam. Additionally, all patients will receive hand sanitizer and touchless temperature screening.
Please Note: Due to limited scheduling, we are strictly enforcing our Broken Appointment Policy. (We require 24Hr. notice of changes to confirmed appointments, subject to $50 charge)
Continue to stay healthy and safe!
- Dr. Michael Obregon and Staff